Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,010 prices entered by 189 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.180 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 27% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $8,147 (€6,904) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barranquilla costs COL$72,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (26 minutes ago)