Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,011 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.120 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 29% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $8,367 (€7,473) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)