Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 911 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.145 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 24% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $7,544 (€6,590) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mountain View, California costs $25,925 (about 1 hour ago)