Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,035 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.081 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 28% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,192 (€2,952) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 2 hours ago)