Cost of living in Munich, Germany vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 712 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.135 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 30% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $8,939 (€7,878) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,900 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10,750 (4 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.017 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (37 minutes ago)