Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 833 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.155 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 24% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $7,427 (€6,432) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Warsaw costs 2.00 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €400 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)