Cost of living in Mumbai, India vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,285 prices entered by 514 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01401 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 5% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,900 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,750 (₨196,273) in Mumbai.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (about 1 hour ago)