Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00866 USD / PKR *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 14% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $640 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $553 (₨63,868) in Multan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Regensburg costs €80 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)