Cost of living in Mountain View, California, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mountain View, California (United States) is 59% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $19,113 in Mountain View, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $12,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $18 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Innsbruck costs €0.11 (43 minutes ago)