Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 35% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $8,116 in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)