Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 61% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $9,672 in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanchang costs 元48 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cherkasy costs 5,933₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)