Cost of living comparison between Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01268 USD / BDT
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 28% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,682 (Taka 211,477) in Moulvi Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $53 (43 minutes ago)