Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.582 USD / BAM
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 8% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $970 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $892 (1,533KM) in Mostar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,800 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Detroit, Michigan costs $5.51 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grand Cayman costs CI$60 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $80 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$524 (40 minutes ago)