Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.627 USD / BAM
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 7% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,100 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,025 (1,634KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (14 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 240 (about 1 hour ago)