Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.590 USD / BAM
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 9% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,000 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $911 (1,543KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (41 minutes ago)