Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.601 USD / BAM
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 5% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $983 (1,636KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $940 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (about 1 hour ago)