Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00244 USD / KMF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 21% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,750 (2,769,329 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)