Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00227 USD / KMF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 31% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,912 (2,162,400 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 400,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 120 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lexington, Kentucky costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)