Cost of living comparison between Moroni, Comoros and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00228 USD / KMF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 50% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,673 (2,049,762 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)