Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00236 USD / KMF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 19% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $7,380 (3,124,516 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,634 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨84 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maribor costs €165 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexicali costs Mex$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)