Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00232 USD / KMF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 19% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $7,631 (3,292,972 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,400 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $6,099 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Maringá costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bishkek costs 900 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)