Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00217 USD / KMF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 44% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,598 (1,658,860 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (about 2 hours ago)