Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00215 USD / KMF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 45% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,635 (1,686,796 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $3,010 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩90,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Arlington, Texas costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in London, Ontario costs C$800 (about 2 hours ago)