Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00251 USD / KMF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 22% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $7,952 (3,173,091 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (about 2 hours ago)