Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / CUC *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 25% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,671 (4,671 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)