Cost of living in Morelia, Mexico compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05195 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is 11% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,400 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,253 (Mex$ 24,120) in Morelia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 2 hours ago)