Cost of living in Moradabad, India vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01397 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moradabad (India) is 4% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $720 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $689 (₨49,297) in Moradabad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨150 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 200 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (26 minutes ago)