Cost of living in Moradabad, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01510 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moradabad (India) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $820 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $801 (₨53,020) in Moradabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨15,248 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 5 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 6 hours ago)