Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,018 prices entered by 441 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.757 USD / CAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 10% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,532 (C$3,344) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Paulo costs R$ 4.39 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Gallen costs CHF 50,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $80 (31 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Geelong costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)