Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,796 prices entered by 334 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.741 USD / CAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 21% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,933 (C$5,308) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)