Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,212 prices entered by 441 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.767 USD / CAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 11% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,771 (C$3,614) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Kingston costs J$300 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 100 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Changsha costs 元2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 70,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)