Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.073 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 31% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,102 (€3,824) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 80 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,450 (44 minutes ago)