Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.177 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 26% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,169 (€4,393) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Valparaiso costs CH$70 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.300 Dinar (5 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Coimbra costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)