Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.177 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 35% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,541 (€4,709) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)