Cost of living comparison between Montevideo, Uruguay and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 852 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03566 USD / UYU
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 36% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,431 ($U124,236) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)