Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 914 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03489 USD / UYU
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 34% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,172 ($U119,580) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)