Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,232 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03117 USD / UYU
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 20% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,200 ($U134,730) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,321 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)