Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30299 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 4% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,300 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,245 (R$ 4,110) in Montes Claros.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €950 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leipzig costs €76 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$712 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨24,396 (36 minutes ago)