Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 828 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05299 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 5% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,275 (Mex$ 61,804) in Monterrey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (27 minutes ago)