Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 610 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05353 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 8% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,900 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,749 (Mex$ 32,675) in Monterrey.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (about 1 hour ago)