Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00034 USD / COP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 11% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,400 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,247 (COL$3,653,646) in Montería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (38 minutes ago)