Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00033 USD / COP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 12% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,317 (COL$3,960,893) in Montería.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kakinada costs ₨1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨200 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Sydney costs AU$1,500 (28 minutes ago)