Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00758 USD / JMD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 10% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,980 (J$393,068) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,700 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 2 hours ago)