Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00743 USD / JMD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 9% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,174 (J$427,075) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)