Cost of living in Monsanto, Portugal compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.158 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monsanto (Portugal) is 6% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $955 (€825) in Monsanto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Moscow costs руб 60 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 60 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)