Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.226 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 43% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,580 (€4,551) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)