Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.145 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 40% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,041 (€4,404) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rabat costs 245 Dirham (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)