Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.177 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 41% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,491 (€4,664) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)