Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00728 USD / LRD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 21% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,876 (532,207 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$100 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $10 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 95,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)