Cost of living comparison between Monrovia, Liberia and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01099 USD / LRD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 82% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,693 (518,067 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$19,995 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 22,000 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiev costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)