Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00874 USD / LRD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 40% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,982 (798,692 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (11 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (about 2 hours ago)