Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00845 USD / LRD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 30% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,952 (585,863 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 13,713 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 3,000 (23 minutes ago)