Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01111 USD / LRD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 81% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,798 (611,786 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (10 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2.98 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥66 (36 minutes ago)