Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00551 USD / LRD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 7% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,990 (542,753 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,800 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cagayan de Oro costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)