Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01087 USD / LRD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 58% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,943 (362,731 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gothenburg costs 20 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (27 minutes ago)