Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00763 USD / LRD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 23% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,578 (469,167 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 420 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lima costs S/. 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 2 hours ago)