Cost of living in Moncton, Canada compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.764 USD / CAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moncton (Canada) is 20% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,233 (C$4,230) in Moncton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Midland, Texas costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.32 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2,135 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Addis Ababa costs 50 Birr (about 1 hour ago)