Cost of living in Monaco vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.147 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monaco is 83% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $38,479 (€33,548) in Monaco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $21,000 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 50元 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM45 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (about 1 hour ago)