Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15039 USD / TTD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 7% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,100 (20,612 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 3 hours ago)