Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14835 USD / TTD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 6% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,495 (23,561 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$595 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €371 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 25 лв (about 1 hour ago)