Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14752 USD / TTD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 6% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,065 (20,780 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)