Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00969 USD / KES
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 7% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,477 (Shilling358,620) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,400 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (26 minutes ago)