Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00993 USD / KES
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 6% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,700 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,544 (Shilling256,198) in Mombasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$860 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Karlsruhe costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)