Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00967 USD / KES
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 6% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,700 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,545 (Shilling263,277) in Mombasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,900 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (about 1 hour ago)