Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00992 USD / KES
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,700 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,622 (Shilling264,442) in Mombasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (41 minutes ago)