Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00965 USD / KES
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 5% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,292 (Shilling341,221) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 2 hours ago)