Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00993 USD / KES
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,600 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,534 (Shilling255,141) in Mombasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨559 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $62 (about 2 hours ago)