Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00086 USD / KRW
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 81% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,529 (₩5,278,094) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (44 minutes ago)