Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00088 USD / KRW
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 73% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,317 (₩4,905,332) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)