Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00089 USD / KRW
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 47% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $9,130 (₩10,257,781) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,200 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Honiara costs 10 SI$ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨700 (44 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pretoria costs R 17 (about 2 hours ago)