Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00172 USD / SOS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 138% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $35,747 (20,805,035 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $15,000 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,750TL (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)