Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00178 USD / SOS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 111% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $35,872 (20,160,205 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $17,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,260 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)