Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00178 USD / SOS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 118% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $32,637 (18,342,179 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $15,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (25 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)