Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2018.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is 28% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,081 in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,276 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jabalpur costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €650 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chişinău costs 19 Leu (about 1 hour ago)