Cost of living comparison between Miyazaki, Japan and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00879 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 55% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,883 (¥441,602) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste costs R$ 3.59 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 230 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Almería costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,133 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)