Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00904 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 26% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,798 (¥751,831) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Mobile, Alabama costs $151 (about 1 hour ago)