Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00914 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 26% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $7,069 (¥773,457) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,600 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 18 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$6,880,000 (about 1 hour ago)