Cost of living comparison between Miyazaki, Japan and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00963 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 64% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,146 (¥637,936) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 455 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (about 2 hours ago)