Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00891 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,729 (¥755,209) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$850 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,700 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (about 1 hour ago)