Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00942 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 27% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $7,233 (¥767,656) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palermo costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (28 minutes ago)