Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.716 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 16% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,623 (2,268 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 221Vatu (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩900,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mecca costs ﷼ 9,108 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $400 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)