Cost of living in Misratah, Libya vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.722 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 7% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,394 (1,930 Dinar) in Misratah.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kraków costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ramallah costs 115,000 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (about 2 hours ago)