Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.706 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 24% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,874 (5,488 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)