Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.702 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 23% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,997 (5,698 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (32 minutes ago)