Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.736 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 7% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,391 (1,890 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)