Cost of living comparison between Miskolc, Hungary and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00353 USD / HUF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miskolc (Hungary) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $506 (143,310 Ft) in Miskolc to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)