Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00808 USD / PKR *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 32% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $8,318 (₨1,029,337) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Münster costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)