Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25576 USD / MYR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,240 (RM8,757) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tel Aviv costs 6,400 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zaragoza costs €0.25 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbatore costs ₨40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 259,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)