Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24690 USD / MYR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,008 (RM8,133) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $7 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Oslo costs kr 600 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kaliningrad costs руб 1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $1.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)