Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22737 USD / MYR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 15% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,730 (RM16,406) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 250 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siegen costs €1.34 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (about 2 hours ago)