Cost of living in Minya, Egypt compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05586 USD / EGP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minya (Egypt) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $6,500 (E£ 116,353) in Minya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $762 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sylhet costs Taka 600 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 35 ﷼ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (21 minutes ago)