Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,371 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is 26% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,443 in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 18 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,863 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $7 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 40 (10 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Istanbul costs 2.00TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)