Cost of living in Minatitlan, Mexico compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04909 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is 18% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $840 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $693 (Mex$ 14,108) in Minatitlan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)