Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,767 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (37 minutes ago)