Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 44% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,508 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 4,000Dram (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$33 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jena costs €0.09 (about 1 hour ago)