Cost of living in Mildura, Australia vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.714 USD / AUD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 29% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,874 (AU$5,429) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 150 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (41 minutes ago)