Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,385 prices entered by 427 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05317 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 4% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,391 (Mex$ 63,791) in Mexico City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)