Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,979 prices entered by 375 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05316 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,700 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,645 (Mex$ 30,939) in Mexico City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr500 (about 2 hours ago)