Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,564 prices entered by 421 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05334 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,700 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,641 (Mex$ 30,772) in Mexico City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 35 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $14 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €499 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Melbourne costs AU$18,000 (about 1 hour ago)