Cost of living in Metz, France vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.137 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Metz (France) is 22% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,151 (€3,651) in Metz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.31 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 28,576,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tyumen' costs руб 35,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.66 B/. (9 minutes ago)