Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba, Algeria vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00845 USD / DZD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba (Algeria) is 26% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,300 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $4,664 (552,071 Dinar) in Metlili Chaamba.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Winnipeg costs C$550 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$5,160 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)