Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05320 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 4% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,100 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,009 (Mex$ 37,765) in Mérida.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)