Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05628 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 5% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,305 (Mex$ 40,954) in Mérida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Constanţa costs 1.20 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Donetsk costs 36₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)