Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02654 USD / ARS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 18% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,200 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $988 (ARS $37,246) in Mendoza.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs 3,500 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)