Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05300 USD / ARS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 10% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,800 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,614 (ARS $30,460) in Mendoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €800 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €11 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quetta costs ₨200 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mérida costs Mex$ 10,499 (28 minutes ago)