Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04112 USD / ARS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 14% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,400 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,198 (ARS $29,132) in Mendoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (41 minutes ago)