Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03519 USD / UYU
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 4% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $478 ($U13,595) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in İzmir costs 200TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,400 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (41 minutes ago)