Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03532 USD / UYU
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 4% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $480 ($U13,577) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manaus costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)