Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.03540 USD / UYU
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 4% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $625 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $598 ($U16,904) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tuzla costs 1.40KM (about 1 hour ago)