Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03466 USD / UAH
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 19% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $220 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $179 (5,165₴) in Melitopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)