Cost of living in Melilla, Spain vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.147 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,995 (€2,612) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,700 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨100 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $19,180 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guilin costs 2,300元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)