Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.196 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 14% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,967 (€2,480) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$19 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zagreb costs 4,580 kn (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (33 minutes ago)