Cost of living in Melekeok, Palau, Palau compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2018.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melekeok, Palau (Palau) is 48% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,083 in Melekeok, Palau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 130 NT$ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Townsville costs AU$93 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (about 3 hours ago)