Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,071 prices entered by 612 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.717 USD / AUD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 32% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,855 (AU$9,563) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,200 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)