Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,258 prices entered by 651 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.724 USD / AUD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 24% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,478 (AU$4,804) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Wellington costs NZ$860 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$55,908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dortmund costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Split costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 13,799 (about 2 hours ago)