Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,476 prices entered by 623 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.792 USD / AUD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 29% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,010 (AU$5,062) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,525 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (35 minutes ago)