Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,087 prices entered by 640 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.710 USD / AUD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 22% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,052 (AU$4,299) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)