Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,952 prices entered by 534 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.757 USD / AUD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 34% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,024 (AU$6,639) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 420,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)