Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10475 USD / MAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 10% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,300 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,169 (11,156 Dirham) in Meknes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$60 (34 minutes ago)