Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10448 USD / MAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 10% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,200 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,077 (10,305 Dirham) in Meknes.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hong Kong costs HK$400 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saint Peter Port costs £1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vaasa costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)